Sitemap for Garden Dental Arts in Brooklyn, NY
Cosmetic Dental Services
- Clear Aligners
- Clear Braces
- Dental Bridges
- Dental Crowns and Dental Bridges
- Dental Implant Restoration
- Dental Implants
- Dental Restorations
- Dental Veneers and Dental Laminates
- Dentures and Partial Dentures
- Full Mouth Reconstruction
- Implant Supported Dentures
- Invisalign® for Teens
- Professional Teeth Whitening
- Smile Makeover
- Teeth Whitening
- What Is Gum Contouring & Reshaping
- Composite Fillings
- Cosmetic Dental Care
- Dental Center
- Dental Checkup
- Dental Cleaning and Examinations
- Dental Office
- Dental Practice
- Emergency Dental Care
- Denture Adjustments and Repairs
- Denture Relining
- Mouth Guards
- Night Guards
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Partial Denture for One Missing Tooth
- Partial Dentures for Back Teeth
- Routine Dental Care
- The Process for Getting Dentures
Helpful Dental Information
- 7 Signs You Need Endodontic Surgery
- 7 Things Parents Need to Know About Invisalign for Teens
- Adjusting to New Dentures
- Alternative to Braces for Teens
- Am I a Candidate for Dental Implants
- Can a Cracked Tooth be Saved with a Root Canal and Crown
- Dental Anxiety
- Denture Care
- Do I Have Sleep Apnea
- Do I Need a Root Canal
- Does Invisalign® Really Work
- Emergency Dentist vs. Emergency Room
- I Think My Gums Are Receding
- Improve Your Smile for Senior Pictures
- Invisalign vs Traditional Braces
- Is Invisalign Teen Right for My Child
- Multiple Teeth Replacement Options
- Options for Replacing Missing Teeth
- Oral Hygiene Basics
- Post-Op Care for Dental Implants
- Preventative Dental Care
- Questions to Ask at Your Free Dental Implants Consultation
- Reduce Sports Injuries With Mouth Guards
- Solutions for Common Denture Problems
- The Dental Implant Procedure
- The Difference Between Dental Implants and Mini Dental Implants
- The Truth Behind Root Canals
- Types of Dental Root Fractures
- What Can I Do to Improve My Smile
- What Do I Do If I Damage My Dentures
- What is an Endodontist
- What Should I Do If I Chip My Tooth
- What to Expect When Getting Dentures
- When a Situation Calls for an Emergency Surgery
- When Is a Tooth Extraction Necessary
- Which is Better Invisalign or Braces
- Why Are My Gums Bleeding
- Why Dental Sealants Play an Important Part in Protecting Your Child’s Teeth
- Why Go to a Pediatric Dentist Instead of a General Dentist?
- Will I Need a Bone Graft for Dental Implants
Many think about dental sealants as a way for children to protect vulnerable dental enamel. However, a family dentist may also recommend dental sealants to adults if they feel it can help them protect their teeth from decay. Dental sealants are more popular now among adults and can be incredibly beneficial by saving patients time…
Our general dentist says toothaches are the body's way of communicating that something is wrong. It can be caused by tooth decay wearing down a tooth or bacteria infecting the soft tissues in the pulp chamber.Most cases of toothaches are caused by cavities – which are small holes that form on teeth due to tooth…
Hello GDA Family,
Your health and safety and the health and safety of my team is my number one priority. After following ADA/CDC guidelines and keeping updated with safety precautions, we are excited to share that we have reopened. Our office has always utilized personal protective equipment (PPE) that has exceeded all the CDC guidelines, however, in light of COVID-19 we have instituted additional guidelines and protocols to ensure your safety and that of the GDA team.
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO KEEP YOU AND OUR TEAM SAFE.
- You will be contacted 48-72 hours prior to your appointment via phone, text or email and asked to complete a wellness questionnaire to determine your exposure to COVID-19. It is a requirement that you complete this questionnaire prior to your appointment.
- There is a new continuous disinfection air purification system that is 99.96% effective against viruses and bacteria in all treatment rooms and common areas.
- Personalized arrival procedures to guide you from the time of your arrival directly to your treatment room to eliminate contacting surfaces.
- Temperatures of all patients are taken at the front door before their appointment.
- Social distancing will be maintained in the waiting room. Only patients with appointments will be allowed in the practice, exceptions will be made for caregivers and guardians of minors who have appointments.
- Before entering into the treatment rooms all patients and staff will step on a UVC shoe pad that kills up to 99.99% of exposed microorganisms, such as bacterial and viral pathogens on the soles of shoes in 8 seconds.
- We require a mask to be worn by ALL patients upon entering the office
- Hand sanitizers will be positioned throughout the office. You will be required to use it before entering and leaving the practice.
- We offer an oral pre-rinse for all patients to reduce exposure to germs.
- Payment arrangements can be made via a contactless and secure text and pay method.
- We require all team members to undergo testing for COVID-19 antibodies to determine the extent of previous exposure.
- All team members will have their temperature taken and complete a wellness check daily.
- Hand washing and hand sanitizing are required before all appointments by our team and by our patients.
- Our team has new personal protection equipment like visors, gowns, googgles, intraoral/extraoral evacuation systems and masks.
- We have an enhanced operatory disinfection procedure of all surfaces between patients.
These are just some of the many new procedures and innovations we have put in place to keep everyone safe. We will be reaching out to schedule appointments for those who have had to cancel their appointments and to those who need follow up care. We miss you and look forward to seeing your smiling faces soon.
Dr. Samantha Ifill DDS and Staff